Pages

Sunday 2 May 2010

Lift Offer And An Hour At Blackhole

Tonight, masses and MASSES of hirundines again over Blackhole Marsh. I'm pretty confident a Red-rumper is just days away, they are getting closer with one on IOW tonight. At least 500 Swallows tonight anyway. Also two Yellow Wags, two Ringed Plovers, a Dunlin and Bun.

Now for the lift offer bit...

Yes I am soon to embark on some filthy twitching, that's if the White-throated Sparrow stays put! It's a bird I've always wanted to see (even more so after missing the Hampshire bird last year!). Anyway if it is still there tomorrow, on Tuesday I am off to see it. If there's anyone wanting to see it Exeter way then I'd be more than happen to collect them, or from anywhere else between here and there. Comment on here or text/email if you have my number/address.

No comments:

Post a Comment