Pages

Wednesday 12 May 2010

Car-Less Once More...

...I just hope it doesn't prove to be as expensive as my last trip to the garage!

Before I took my 106 in, I gave the valley a quick tour. Blackhole Marsh proved the most fruitful location, it also looked very picturesque...

There was a ground frost, and it was bloody cold!!!

Birds here included: 1 Ringed Plover, 1 Little Ringed Plover, 20 Dunlin (notable increase from yesterday), 3 Blackwits, 1 Barwit, 4 Whimbrel and 1 Greenshank. It was nice to be able to photograph the LRP in some sunshine...

It wouldn't turn around though!!

So here I am, still waiting for my (hopefully fixed) car. I have been a little bored, and have just HAD to point my camera at something...

A Blackbird!

Well it's better than pointing it at myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment